jueves, 29 de octubre de 2009

I've got a secret, it's on the tip of my tongue, it's on the back of my lungs, and I've got to keep it, I know something u don't know. OH!It sits in silenceEats away at meIt feeds like cancerThis guilt could fill a fucking seaPulling teeth, wolves at my doorNow falling and failing is all I knowThis disease is getting worseI counted my blessings, now I'll count this curseThe only thing I realy know... I can't sleep at nightI am buried and breathing in regret YEAAAA! The only thing I realy know... I can't sleep at nightI am buried and breathing in regret I've got a secret, it's on the tip of my tongue, it's on the back of my lungs, and I've got to keep it, I know something u don't know.I've got a secret, it's on the tip of my tongue, it's on the back of my lungs, and I've got to keep it, I know something u don't know.I may look happy, but honestly dear

- Bring me the horizon -

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario